Mentoring & Supervision with Therapists
We, at Karma Center, are very dedicated to personal and professional growth. In this fast-developing world, it is absolutely necessary to evolve with current developments in science, technology, and psychotherapy practices.
A psychotherapy practitioner needs to evolve personally to gain better self-awareness and knowledge to further refine their counseling skills. We offer Mentoring services for early career psychology students and practitioners.
The aim of mentoring is to help individuals with the following-
1. Explore various fields within psychology practice.
2. Where to get the necessary training.
3. Learning how to balance personal and professional life.
4. How to set boundaries with clients.
5. Learn how to become an ethical practitioner.
6. Develop case formulation and treatment planning skills.
Supervision services are for already established professionals. Getting timely support for personal and professional experiences is necessary to avoid stress, burnout, and skill stagnation. We offer supervision services for both behaviourally and psychoanalytic ally-oriented psychotherapists. One can explore the following concerns in a supervision session-
1. Ethical and legal issues in therapy.
2. Case formulation and treatment plans.
3. Complex and difficult cases.
4. Therapists' stressors related to client care.
5. Learning and improving clinical assessment and therapy skills.
6. Improving report writing skills and effectively managing the professional practice.
7. Explore transference and counter-transference processes in therapy.
8. Focusing on self-awareness, self-growth, and personal issues impacting professional work.