Internship & Training in Clinical Psychology
Time & Location
About the Event
This comprehensive internship aims to provide the knowledge & skills required in the field of Clinical Psychology. The Program emphasizes on developing your basic understanding of the various mental health conditions & their diagnosis along with a brief introduction to therapy.
What will you learn?
- Case History & Mental Status Examination
- Classification (DSM & ICD Criteria) for Mental Health Disorders
- Symptoms & Identification of Mental Disorders
- Introduction to Different Approaches of Therapy
Date: 3rd April - 25th April, 2021
Days: Saturdays and Sundays
Time: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fee: Rs 4999 excluding GST
Venue: F 7/7 1st Floor, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 110057
The internship will be conducted by psychologists at KCCW
Certificates will be provided upon successful completion of the internship
1. Paying Online: Payment can be made using:
PayUmoney: Link Below (Book Now)
2. RTGS/Bank Transfer: If you would like to make a bank transfer or through RTGS please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this information.
3. Cash/Card: Payment can be made at the Center before the last date of registration.