Assessment for Children
Time & Location
About the Event
The aim of psychological assessment is to help evaluate a child in context of a specific course of development. Assessment also enables us to decide a mode of action in terms of treatment planning. This webinar will help us understand ways and challenges accompanying assessment of children.
- Assessment: an introduction.
- Creating a safe space for assessment in children
- Challenges in establishing rapport with children.
- History taking in children.
- Use of psychological tools in assessment of children.
The Webinar will be conducted by Psychologists at KCCW
Date: 4th June '21
Time: 4pm- 6pm
Fee: Rs. 850
E-Certificates will be awarded upon successful completion